Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vacation Planning

The last two days I have been planning all my trips for the rest of the semester. Here are some updates:

London: Leaving on Saturday and staying until Tuesday! Today I bought the London Pass which gets me free into some attractions and I get to cut in line. I'm basically VIP. We also have a ticket for the Absolut Icebar for Valentine's Day as well. Yesterday I bought my ticket to see Billy Elliot and I am so excited! I have made a map of all the places that Brittany and I have to see and we seem to be ready to take on London. Here we come!

Spring Break (Berin-Prague-Vienna-Budapest): The plane tickets are bought but we still need to book hostels and all ground transportation. I did buy travel books on Germany, Prague, and Budapest (there was a 3 for 2 sale) and have 1000 Places to See Before You Die so I am doing my research on the must-sees. We're going to book hostels soon and Laura has been doing an amazing job researching that.

Paris: Bought my tickets for Easter weekend about an hour ago! Brittany and I are going along with Stevie who will be there with other friends. Right now all we have is the Ryanair tickets so Brittany and I will start tackling everything else once Spring Break is done being planned.

Italy: The only thing we have is a desire to go before finals. There is talk about trying to fit Greece in too but that is an ideal situation.

Don't get me wrong, I am having a great time planning everything, especially looking at all the guidebooks. I am very blessed to be in Europe and able to do all this traveling! I only wish you all could be sharing this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment