Thursday, February 18, 2010

London-Day 2: Icebar

For Valentine’s Day Brittany, Stevie (who was staying in London with friends), and I put on our parkas and headed to the Absolut Icebar in London. We were allowed to go into the Icebar itself for only 40 minutes (I was ready to get out and warm up in 20) and then we had a drink in the Subzero Lounge. I’m going to let the pictures do the talking.


Everything was made of ice including the glasses.

I wanted to keep the parka.


Stevie, me, Brittany

It had an underwater theme. And all the crystal clear ice is imported from Norway. The ice is so smooth it looks like glass.



This was Brittany's idea and I'm glad she organized it because it is a once in a lifetime experience, although after 30 minutes in the -5 degree Celcius Icebar I had to break out theThriller dance to warm myself up.

Adventures Continue with London-Day 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment