Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Three Things About My Laundry

After over three weeks in Ireland the time came to do laundry. I don’t have a lot to say, only: 

1. I used my small rolling suitcase as a hamper/laundry basket. I could just put my clothes in there and when it was time to wash wheel it over to the launderette. I thought this was pretty clever. 

2. I cannot figure out if I am using detergent or fabric softener. It says it conditioner, so I might have bought softener by mistake. Oops. And I don’t really like how it smells.

3. I wanted to air dry some of my clothes including all my underwear. I had three weeks worth of panties hanging on everything. During the day this girl came to the door and couldn’t find the person she was looking for. She asked if she could use my phone and I invited her into my room before realizing it looked like a Victoria’s Secret store exploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment