Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Irish House Party Videos

Last night I was peacefully slumbering, dreaming of Project Runway (I just finished re-watching Season 3), when I was waken. I honestly thought it was Tim Gunn waking me up to do a challenge but in this case dreams don't come true, it was just my roomie Kat who had locked herself out of her room. Apparently she had woken up Laura before me but Laura didn't understand, got creeped out, and shut the door on Kat. I was the hero and Kat used my phone to call someone to let her in.

I'm feeling a little under the weather so I took it easy today, just doing my laundry and some reading. I'm leaving for Spring Break on Saturday so I want to be in tip top shape. I will be sure to let you know all the details sometime this week and then after I get back there will be blog posts and pictures galore.

And as a special treat, here are some more videos that I took at the Irish House Party on Thursday, February 11. I can't get enough Trad music!


I am amazed at how fast his fingers move.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment