Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lists, Lists, Lists

Less than 9 days to go! I fly out of O'Hare 7:30 pm January 12th to begin my Irish Odyssey.

The theme for the next 8 days is lists. Right now I have four lists on my computer: things to do, things to do before I get to Ireland, people to send postcards to, and people to see/schedule. Yes, "Things to Do" and "Things to Do Before I Get to Ireland" may seem like the same thing, and maybe they are. "Things to Do" includes general things like get a hair cut and give Luke birthday card (we have a birthday card to travels between us which sings "Mr. Roboto"). "Things to Do Before I Get to Ireland" includes tasks that if not completed will make my stay in Ireland difficult, for example making sure I have all of my immigration documents in order and exchanging currency. Yes, my hair cut is important, but not as important as paying my UCD tuition.

In the upcoming days, I hope to make another list of things to pack. Perhaps also a list of things to take advantage of while I'm in the United States including family, Hulu, Pandora, and sunshine. One can never have too many lists.

Seeing various people is basically my schedule. I am going to miss everyone so much that I am packing as much friend time as possible. I'm also having a Bon Voyage party on Friday if you want to stop by!

Sorry for the lack of adventure, but once I get to the Emerald Isle I will have plenty of stories,
Claire

PS: I'm set up my Skype account. I believe it is just mclairefisher, like my email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment