Thursday, April 22, 2010

Karaoke Update

Thursday night means only one thing- karaoke at the Wicked Wolf. We were very disappointed last week because it was cancelled but today was a good time as always. Here are the highlights.
  • Greeted by Canadian Mark and his rasping voice. He later sang “Gangsters’ Paradise” and “Streets of Philadelphia,” as he does every week. I think he has been practicing “Gangster Paradise” because it was better this week. I still only catch about 1/3 of “Streets of Philadelphia” but maybe he’ll get it eventually.
  • Brittany and I sang “Love Shack.” Naturally it was amazing.
  • “Don’t Stop Believin’” came on it I danced like crazy because it is one of my favorites and always puts a smile on my face.
  • I almost started crying when “I Want to Go Home” came on. Instead I just settled for fake crying.
  • At the end of the night Brock Jones and Allister dedicated “End of the Road” to “the four Americans and one Australian” which was very nice; they know we love it. However, there were only four of us, not five.
  • We had a sing along with Allister, resident X-Factor contestant, at the end of the night outside the bar which included “Total Eclipse of the Heart” and “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me.” He later joined us at Supermacs, our favorite Irish fast food restaurant. Stacy, however, did not order the chicken tenders meal and therefore did not give me her drink. Laura did though.
  • We had another great conversation with our cabbie. Stacy always sits in front and shares all about our night.

No comments:

Post a Comment